Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jocelyn Packard (Character)
from "Twin Peaks" (1990)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces (2014) Played by Joan Chen
... aka "The Missing Pieces" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me: The Missing Pieces" - USA (poster title)
... aka "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me Deleted Scenes" - USA (closing credits title)
... aka "Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery" - USA (promotional title)
- Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) Played by Joan Chen
... aka "Twin Peaks: The Last Seven Days of Laura Palmer" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Twin Peaks"
- Episode #2.21 (1991) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen
- Episode #2.22 (1991) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen
- Episode #2.20 (1991) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen
- Episode #2.19 (1991) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen
- Episode #2.18 (1991) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen
- "Twin Peaks"
- Part 17 (2017) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen (as Josie Packard)
- "EW Reunites"
- The Cast of Twin Peaks (2017) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen (as Josie Packard)
- "Entertainment Tonight"
... aka "E.T." - USA (informal title)
... aka "This Week in Entertainment" - USA (weekend title)
- The Women of Twin Peaks (1990) TV episode, Played by Joan Chen
Hank Jennings: [looks at the briefcase containing $90,000] It's all here. Pretty generous, Josie. Sitting in that concrete box all that time, 90 grand seemed like all the money in creation. Kept me going. It's a funny thing. Back in the world, I don't know... it seems kind of light.
Jocelyn Packard: We had an agreement.
Hank Jennings: I've been going over this in my mind and... see, if you could follow my thinking, we're all born into life and we have a certain number of years to move and breathe and have our being. That's from a book on Oriental philosophy I read while I was in the joint...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.