Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/29/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 May 2015, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Was Not a Fan of Her Time on American Idol (From Popsugar. 29 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Says 'American Idol' "Was the Worst Experience of My Life" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 May 2015, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Hope and Opportunism at the 2015 Havana Art Biennial (From Vulture. 29 May 2015, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- President Obama -- J.R. Smith Can't Outshoot Steph Curry (From TMZ. 28 May 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- President Barack Obama "Couldn't Agree More" With 5-Year-Old Girl Hoping for Marriage Equality and World Peace (From E! Online. 27 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Was Schumer Too Easy on Cosby? Is Orphan Sarah Now Love-less? Scariest Wayward Reality? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 29 May 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- ABC Family Offers ‘Becoming Us’ Sneak Peek in Exchange for Tweets (From The Wrap. 28 May 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- ABC Family Releases ‘Becoming Us’ Sneak Peek Via Twitter Campaign (From Variety - TV News. 27 May 2015, 10:16 AM, PDT)