Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox Cancels ‘Jump of the Century,’ Cites Costs and Timing (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Weird Al's ‘Tacky’ Star Eric Stonestreet Tells ‘The View’ How He Met the Music Satirist (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Fox Goes Deep With All-Star Game, Wins Week in Demos; TNT Cable’s Scripted Leader (From Variety - TV News. 23 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- President Obama Gets ‘Scandal’ Treatment at Hollywood Fundraiser (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Obama at 'Scandal' Creator's Hollywood Fundraiser: 'Nice-Looking Crowd' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 July 2014, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Obama's Fundraising Tour Rolls Into Hollywood (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 July 2014, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup (From PEOPLE.com. 23 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift, Lorde, Iggy Azalea, One Direction to headline iHeartRadio Festival (From Hitfix. 23 July 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Star-Studded 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival to Feature Taylor Swift, One Direction (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 July 2014, 6:50 AM, PDT)