Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Paula Abdul Jokes She Was "Abused" on American Idol, Gushes About Sytycd Predecessor Mary Murphy (From Us Weekly. 29 January 2015, 12:51 AM, PST)
- American Idol Recap: Stop and 'Frisco (From TVLine.com. 28 January 2015, 6:26 PM, PST)
- Endemol Shine North America Chiefs Talk ‘Black Mirror’ Adaptation for U.S. (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 5:23 PM, PST)
Barack Obama (I)
- The State of News Streaming: Old and New Media’s Play to Survive (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 7:39 AM, PST)
- "Pay 2 Play" Looks Behind The Curtain (From JustPressPlay. 29 January 2015, 5:45 AM, PST)
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single (From E! Online. 28 January 2015, 8:06 PM, PST)
- North West Flushed Kanye's Cell Phone Down the Toilet (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 8:02 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian: North West Flushed Kanye West's Cell Phone Down the Toilet! (From Us Weekly. 28 January 2015, 9:37 AM, PST)
- 'American Idol' Winner Phillip Phillips Files Legal Claim to Escape 'Oppressive' Contract (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 11:31 AM, PST)