Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood's Best Concert Costumes of All Time (From E! Online. 2 December 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Ford Makes U-Turn to Support Fox’s ‘24’ After Long Absence (From Variety - TV News. 1 December 2016, 7:34 AM, PST)
- 'American Idol' Bankruptcy -- I Wrote 'No Air' But Got No Cash ... Now Pay Me! (From TMZ. 30 November 2016, 12:40 AM, PST)
- Michelle Obama Debuts Stylish New Bob -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2016, 6:41 PM, PST)
- Spectral Trailer: Special Forces Vs the Supernatural (From MovieWeb. 2 December 2016, 3:18 PM, PST)
- Barack Obama Eyes Digital-Media Career (Report) (From Variety - TV News. 2 December 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Dishes About Planning His Sister’s Bachelorette Party: ‘I Had to Take 17 Women to Napa’ (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Reveals Hosting American Idol Was His ‘First Big Break That Almost Didn’t Happen’ (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 5:22 PM, PST)
- Mariah Carey to Perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2017' (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 1 December 2016, 10:14 AM, PST)