Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- NBC Turns to Open Submissions for Its Next Hit (From Backstage. 23 April 2014, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Cat Deeley ditches fun side for bad girl role in 'Deadbeat' (From Hitfix. 23 April 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Listen to Fantasia and Dule Hill on three tracks of Broadway's 'After Midnight' -- Exclusive First Listen (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 April 2014, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney Rips Las Vegas Casino Mogul in Defense of ‘Longtime Friend’ Obama (From The Wrap. 23 April 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Upstages President Obama in Japan With Shrine Gaff (From TheImproper.com. 23 April 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Obamas Pay Tribute to DJ Frankie Knuckles in Personal Letter (From Speakeasy/Wall Street Journal. 23 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Keith Urban's New Idle Chatter Series Reveals Ryan Seacrest's Hidden Talent (From E! Online. 22 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest to quit 'American Idol'? (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew ‘American Idol’ Contract, but NBCU and E! Future Uncertain (From The Wrap. 18 April 2014, 7:14 PM, PDT)