Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/3/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 July 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Relive 75 Years of Disney Songs in Just 5 Minutes With This Crazy-Good Mashup Video (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Nigel Lythgoe -- U.S. Soccer Ain't a Joke Anymore (From TMZ. 1 July 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Week in Review: Robert Zemeckis says a ‘Back to the Future’ remake will never happen (From SoundOnSight. 3 July 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Malia Obama -- Sorry, Dad ... Lena Dunham's the Boss of Me Now (Photos) (From TMZ. 3 July 2015, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Elizabeth Banks Gear Up in New Photo From ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ (From The Wrap. 2 July 2015, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest -- Junk-Grabbing, Wine-Guzzling Fun! (Photo) (From TMZ. 2 July 2015, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Makes Surprise House Calls in First Look of Fox’s ‘Knock Knock Live’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 June 2015, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Takes a Whirlwind Trip With Kanye West (From Popsugar. 27 June 2015, 1:52 PM, PDT)