Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood Gushes About Her ''Happy" Baby Boy, Reveals His New Milestone Keeping Mom and Dad Busy (From E! Online. 22 November 2015, 5:06 PM, PST)
- ‘American Idol’ Brings Back All Judges For Final Season (From Uinterview. 21 November 2015, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Scandal Recap: Olitz Reach a Breaking Point (From Vulture. 20 November 2015, 1:27 AM, PST)
- Jeb Bush, Gop Candidates Launch War Mongering, Anti-isis Ads (video) (From TheImproper.com. 26 November 2015, 8:43 AM, PST)
- Sasha & Malia Obama Offer Up Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration at the Presidential Turkey Pardon (From E! Online. 25 November 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)
- Candace Cameron Bure Compares Obama’s View Of Isis To Guy On Titanic Saying “Stay Calm” As It Sinks (Video) (From GossipCop. 25 November 2015, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez Sounds Off on Kanye West's "Really Funny" American Idol Audition (From E! Online. 20 November 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Alum Idol Judges Return, Celine Dion's Paris Tribute and More (From TVLine.com. 20 November 2015, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Rejoice, American Idol Fans! Ryan Seacrest Says All Former Judges Will Return for Final Season (From E! Online. 19 November 2015, 5:43 PM, PST)