Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Kevin Hart, Jennifer Aniston, and Michael Keaton honored at the first People Magazine Awards (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
- 'The Sing-Off' falls flat (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 10:06 PM, PST)
- Fox Faces Challenge to Make ‘American Idol’ Sing (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
Barack Obama (I)
- President Obama -- Cuban Cigar Crisis ... La Foto Es Verdad (From TMZ. 19 December 2014)
- Gloria Estefan Dreams of Performing in a Free Cuba, Can She Go Home? (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 7:28 PM, PST)
- Boyhood Trophies. Nightcrawler Sweeps. Plus: A Bunch of Oscar Chart Updates (From FilmExperience. 18 December 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- American Idol: Fox Cutting Results Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 December 2014, 5:32 PM, PST)
- 10 More Reasons Kim Kardashian Cropped Her Child Out of a Photo (From Hitfix. 15 December 2014, 6:03 PM, PST)
- American Idol Cut Down Yet Again (From Boomtron. 15 December 2014, 5:43 PM, PST)