Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Report Card: Musicians as judges on reality TV competitions (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 2:39 AM, PDT)
- Will The Penguin Drive A Ford? Fox Signs Automaker to Sponsor ‘Gotham’ (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for ‘American Idol’ New York Auditions (From The Wrap. 15 September 2014, 8:55 PM, PDT)
Barack Obama (I)
- Obama Alum Jay Carney on New CNN Gig: I'm Still "Loyal to One Side" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Rosie O'Donnell and Nicolle Wallace Spar on The View Over George W. Bush's Handling of Katrina (From Us Weekly. 16 September 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘The View's Conservative Co-Host Nicolle Wallace Fuels First Political Debate: Obama Doesn't Love People (From The Wrap. 16 September 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Ashley Tisdale Flaunts Bikini Bod in First Honeymoon Photo (From TooFab. 15 September 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Pete Wentz Recalls Delivering Son Saint Lazslo: "Newborn Babies Are Super Slippery" (From Us Weekly. 15 September 2014, 3:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘Shahs of Sunset’ Labor Strike Grows With SAG-aftra Joining Protest (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 12 September 2014, 9:58 PM, PDT)