Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Is 'American Idol' considering an all-alumni panel? Report (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 May 2013, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Report: Jennifer Hudson Confirmed as American Idol Judge (From TVfanatic. 24 May 2013, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs On As American Idol Judge (Report) (From Access Hollywood. 24 May 2013, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Is 'Not a Fan' of Obama, Is a Big Fan of Drone Use (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 May 2013, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Says Founding Fathers Cooler With 'Prisoner Mistreatment' Than 'Black President' (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 May 2013, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Finding Nemo’s 10-Year Anniversary: How Things Have Changed! (From The Hollywood News. 24 May 2013, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- American Idol Runner Up: Kree Harrison (Post-Finale Interview) (From PopStar. 22 May 2013, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston Interviewing Portia & Ellen Is The Best Thing Ever (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- 'American Horror Story' and 'The Big Bang Theory' lead Critics' Choice TV Award nominees (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 May 2013, 11:10 AM, PDT)