Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- How Is The Leftovers' Kevin Hangin'? Is Arrow Wild About Warblers? Is Liars Timeline Pretty Crazy? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- American Idol First Look: Harry Connick Jr. Jams With a Season 14 Standout and It's Super Cute (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Connick Jr. Catches Jennifer Lopez Mid-Selfie—See the Hilarious Pic! (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:02 PM, PDT)
Barack Obama (I)
- President Obama's Tan Suit Is Not Doing Him Any Favors (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 August 2014, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News (From The Wrap. 29 August 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- James Foley Waterboarded: Islamic State Militants Tortured American Journalist (From Uinterview. 28 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Adam Levine Is 'More Masculine' From Marriage (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 August 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine: Being Married Makes Me Feel 'More Masculine' (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine Talks Behati Prinsloo Marriage and Family: "I Want to Have More Kids Than Would Be Socially Responsible" (From Us Weekly. 29 August 2014, 6:33 AM, PDT)