Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- The Ultimate Summer Binge Guide: Where to Stream The Best Summer TV, Ever — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- The Ultimate Summer Binge Guide: Where to Stream The Best Summer TV, Ever — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 27 June 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘The X-Files’ Season 11 Fills Its Writers’ Room With All-Male Staff (From Indiewire. 26 June 2017, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Calm Down, Internet! Chicago Cubs’ Albert Almora Isn’t Giving President Trump the Middle Finger in This Photo (From PEOPLE.com. 28 June 2017, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Okja’ Includes a Blink-And-You’ll-Miss-It Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Reference (From Indiewire. 28 June 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Obama Dunks, Trump Loses Toupee in Terrifying Basketball Animation (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 June 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Idol’: Will you watch if Ryan Seacrest is not hosting the ABC revival? (From Gold Derby. 29 June 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: LeBron James to Executive Produce NBA Documentary for Showtime (From Variety - TV News. 28 June 2017, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Idol’: Who’s Back for ABC Revival (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 28 June 2017, 2:36 PM, PDT)