Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/18/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Our take on 'American Idol' smackdown: Harry Connick Jr. vs. Quentin Alexander (From Gold Derby. 18 April 2015, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week? (From TVLine.com. 17 April 2015, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Meet the 2015 Tribeca Filmmakers #47: David Holbrooke Tries to Understand His Father's Legacy in 'The Diplomat' (From Indiewire. 19 April 2015, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Oprah Winfrey Network Sues Alleged Imposter for Pretending to Be Media Mogul's Nephew (From E! Online. 17 April 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Takes ‘Balloon’ Dick Cheney on Journey Back Through Iraq History (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2015, 6:44 AM, PDT)
- What Fashion Show? The Beckhams Steal the Spotlight From Burberry's Front Row (From Popsugar. 17 April 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Addresses Kim Richards' Trouble: "I Wish the Best" for Her (From Us Weekly. 17 April 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- What Really Went Down Between Harry Connick Jr. and Quentin During That "Wack" American Idol Moment (From E! Online. 16 April 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)