Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Your guide to television's mid-season hiatus schedule (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
- 'American Idol's' Candice Glover: 'I'm a hopeless romantic': Interview (From Hitfix. 4 December 2013, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood on being a vegan, Sound of Music and working out (From Monsters and Critics. 4 December 2013, 1:21 PM, PST)
- Flip Through This Year's Most Compelling Pictures (From Popsugar. 4 December 2013, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Mission Accomplished: Obama’s Base-Rallying Speech ‘Relieving’ for MSNBC’s Alex Wagner (From Mediaite - TV. 4 December 2013, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Obama: America’s ‘Opportunity Gap’ as Much ‘About Class as It Is About Race’ (From Mediaite - TV. 4 December 2013, 9:38 AM, PST)
- Axs TV Orders Third Season of ‘The World’s Greatest Tribute Bands’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 4 December 2013, 9:04 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears promises 'most dancing' she's ever attempted in Las Vegas show (From RealBollywood. 3 December 2013, 11:45 PM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest -- Moving On with New Blonde (From TMZ. 3 December 2013, 10:04 AM, PST)