Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- American Idol 2014 Judge Jennifer Lopez Helps Boyfriend Casper Smart with Career (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 6:19 AM, PST)
- Thursday Ratings: Wonderland, Millers, Idol, Parenthood, Reign, Rake (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- ‘Big Bang,’ ‘Millers,’ ‘Reign’ Rise Thursday While Fox’s ‘Idol’ Hits Another Low, ABC’s Dramas Fall (From Variety - TV News. 7 March 2014, 9:16 AM, PST)
- President Obama to Introduce 'Cosmos' Premiere (From Rolling Stone. 8 March 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Obama to introduce Fox's 'Cosmos' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 8 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- President Obama Joins Fox’s Marketing Blitz for Seth MacFarlane’s ‘Cosmos’ Series (From Variety - TV News. 8 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 8 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- American Idol: Season 13 Ratings (Thurs) (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Ryan Seacrest Takes the American Idol Version of Ellen DeGeneres' Oscars Selfie—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 10:08 AM, PST)