Say what you want about Ryan Seacrest, but dude has impeccable timing. For a brief moment during American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 4 performance telecast, I feared the hardest-working host on TV was about to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough (and merge the powerful Idol and DWTS royal houses in the process).
But nope, Seacrest was just kidding around — and simultaneously promoting Hough’s new movie, Rock of Ages (so no hard feelings, okay?).
I, for one, was relieved. Not only would popping the question during Idol have been tackier than a Randy Jackson accessory — honestly, dawg has to stop trying »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Nicole Kidman Says Keith Urban "Literally Carried" Her After Father's Death: "I'll Do Anything for That Man'' (From E! Online. 30 October 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- ABC Sets Premiere Dates for ‘Great Christmas Light Fight,’ ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘The Taste’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 October 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Being Verbally and Mentally Abused in Past Relationships (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 October 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
Barack Obama (I)
- Michael Jordan -- Wrong About Obama's Golf Game ... Not That 'Sh**ty' (From TMZ. 31 October 2014, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Thomas Menino, Boston's Longest-Serving Mayor, Dies at 71 (From PEOPLE.com. 30 October 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Hill Harper -- Hey, Mr. President ... 'Memba Me? From Harvard? (From TMZ. 30 October 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Reveals Ed Sheeran's Favorite Song on New Album 1989 (From E! Online. 30 October 2014, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- 'American Idol' Returns! Behind the Scenes of Hollywood Week (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 October 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Vampire Gal Eyes Flash, Taylor Swift's Rockin' Eve and More (From TVLine.com. 27 October 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)