A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller ‘The Thicket’ (From The Wrap. 22 September 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Adaptation of ‘The Thicket’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Charles Dance Drops Hints About ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Prolific Producer Howard Gordon Sets New Deal with 20th Century Fox TV (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Homeland,’ '24' Producer Howard Gordon Renews Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Shawn Ryan, Chip Johannessen Win Seats for WGA West Board (From Variety - Film News. 16 September 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Bruce Wagner Tells the Dark Story of Writing Cronenberg's 'Maps to the Stars' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 22 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Oliver Stone Wants Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Star in Edward Snowden Movie (From Collider.com. 22 September 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt could be Edward Snowden for Oliver Stone (From Hitfix. 22 September 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)