A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- New stills from Angry Birds movie prove that Angry Birds movie is still definitely happening (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 September 2015, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Angry Birds movie: First images appear online (From The Hollywood News. 3 September 2015, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- First images from The Angry Birds Movie (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2015, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- 10 must-watch TV shows for autumn 2015, including Luther and Marvel's Jessica Jones (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 September 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Could Tom Hardy Be the Next James Bond? (From Moviefone. 4 September 2015, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Match Factory reunites with Sam Garbarski on 'Bye-Bye Germany' (From ScreenDaily. 4 September 2015, 3:11 AM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Fall 2015 Movie Preview . Films I.m Dying to See (From Manny the Movie Guy. 3 September 2015, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s 2015 Fall Movie Preview (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 September 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Review: Netflix's 'Narcos' Starring Wagner Moura And Boyd Holbrook (From The Playlist. 2 September 2015, 7:10 AM, PDT)