A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- Meet Josh Gad’s Ludlow Lamonsoff in Pixels featurette (From Flickeringmyth. 29 June 2015, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- Meet Some Of the Heroes From Pixels (From TheMovieBit. 29 June 2015, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015 Schedule for Friday, July 10th (From Collider.com. 26 June 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- USA Pilot ‘Falling Water’ Casts Lizzie Brocheré As Lead (From Deadline TV. 26 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Preview Night Schedule (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Homeland's Rupert Friend is armed, dangerous and out for blood in Hitman: Agent 47 trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 June 2015, 10:31 AM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Benicio Del Toro and Josh Hutcherson: The Hollywood Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 26 June 2015, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- 'Titanic' Composer James Horner Confirmed Dead in Plane Crash (From Moviefone. 23 June 2015, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Academy Award-winner James Horner, 'Titanic' Music Composer, Killed in Plane Crash (From Movies.com. 23 June 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)