A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- Pac-Man, Donkey Kong Among ’80s Video Game Icons to Appear in Adam Sandler’s ‘Pixels’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2014, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler's Pixels To Feature Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Other Video Game Icons (From Cinema Blend. 22 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Confirm Iconic Video Game Characters For Chris Columbus’ ‘Pixels’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- First Spot for Homeland Season 4 (From GeekTyrant. 21 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Corey Stoll Confirms Edgar Wright Cast Him in Ant-man; Talks Reading Both Versions of the Script (From Collider.com. 21 July 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- What films will screen or premiere at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival? (From Hitfix. 21 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Interview: ‘Need For Speed’ director Scott Waugh (From Blogomatic3000. 21 July 2014, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Morrison’s Grave – An Unsolved Mystery (From Trailers from Hell. 21 July 2014, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Trailers From Hell Opens 'The Doors' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 21 July 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)