A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- Game On! First Shot From ‘Pixels’ Starring Dinklage, Sandler, Gad & Monaghan (From The Hollywood News. 30 July 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Get on your soap box: A fiery speech is secret to winning Emmy (From Gold Derby. 30 July 2014, 5:22 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Episode Analysis: Peter Dinklage ('Game of Thrones') wishes death upon his kingdom (From Gold Derby. 29 July 2014, 6:56 PM, PDT)
- Trippy New Trailer For Chis Nolan's Interstellar (From ComicBookMovie. 31 July 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- New Interstellar Trailer Hits (Officially) (From ComicBookMovie. 31 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: 'The Honorable Woman' is another SundanceTV winner (From Hitfix. 31 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Jamie Foxx to Play Mike Tyson in New Film (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Confirms Josh Brolin as Thanos in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and Beyond (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2014, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- Interview: ‘Need For Speed’ director Scott Waugh (From Blogomatic3000. 21 July 2014, 2:53 PM, PDT)