A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- News Nuggets: Hottest Halloween costumes include 'Frozen,' 'The Walking Dead,' 'Star Wars' (From Gold Derby. 31 October 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Core Game Of Thrones cast confirmed for three more potential seasons (From Den of Geek. 31 October 2014, 1:35 AM, PDT)
- HBO Plots 7th (Maybe Final) Game of Thrones Season (From Boomtron. 30 October 2014, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Lucy Liu and 'Elementary' creator Rob Doherty name three characters to watch in season 3 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 30 October 2014, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- The Divide Cancelled by We tv (From TVLine.com. 30 October 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- New Clip From Christopher Nolan's Interstellar (From ComicBookMovie. 30 October 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Movie Review – Fury (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- 8 amazing rock 'n' roll transformations: From Gary Oldman to Cate Blanchett (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Natural Born Killers: The Director’s Cut on Blu-ray (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2014, 11:45 PM, PDT)