A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- "Game of Thrones" S5 Clips, Official Poster (From Dark Horizons. 28 February 2015, 7:32 AM, PST)
- Drogon and Tyrion Meet in Game of Thrones Season 5 Poster Key Art Plus Two Short GoT Clips (From TheHDRoom. 28 February 2015, 6:40 AM, PST)
- Drogon and Tyrion Meet in Game of Thrones Season 5 Poster Key Art Plus Two Short Clips (From TheHDRoom. 27 February 2015, 9:20 PM, PST)
- New poster for Hitman: Agent 47 (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 3:26 AM, PST)
- PopPolitics: How ‘Madam Secretary’ Became an Antidote to Dark D.C. Dramas (Listen) (From Variety - TV News. 28 February 2015, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: New Amsterdam (2008) (From SoundOnSight. 28 February 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Casting: Pike, Lively, Kurylenko, Stanfield (From Dark Horizons. 26 February 2015, 10:04 PM, PST)
- Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Pic Adds ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor (From Deadline. 25 February 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Sundance Favorite 'Me & Earl & the Dying Girl' Set for July Release (From FirstShowing.net. 24 February 2015, 4:24 PM, PST)