A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsOliver Stone (I)
- Blu-ray Release: Alexander Ultimate Cut (From Disc Dish. 7 March 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- CAA Signs Taylor Kitsch (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- Biblical Epics seem to be in this year…what cinematic trend could be up next? (From Hollywoodnews.com. 6 March 2014, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Casting: Law, Zellweger, Sheen, Elba (From Dark Horizons. 6 March 2014, 11:04 PM, PST)
- Casting Net: Jude Law in talks to join Melissa McCarthy in spy comedy; Plus, Idris Elba, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 6 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Bebe Neuwirth to Co-Star CBS' 'Madam Secretary' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 6:15 PM, PST)
- HBO unsheathes Fourth Season of Games of Thrones on April 6, 2014 plus reveals episode descriptions (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 8:04 AM, PST)
- HBO Releases Game Of Thrones April Episode Synopses, Hip Hop Playlist and More (From ScifiMafia. 7 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- CinePlex's X-men: Days Of Future Past Behind The Scenes Vid (From ComicBookMovie. 7 March 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)