A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- Peter Dinklage Cut From Destiny As Bungie Confirms Nolan North Will Take Over Ghost Role (From We Got This Covered. 4 August 2015, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Dinklage's "Destiny" Performance Replaced (From Dark Horizons. 4 August 2015, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Bungie Has Removed Peter Dinklage From Destiny (From Cinelinx. 4 August 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Jenji Kohan Leads Band of Female Showrunners Breaking TV’s Old-School Rules (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Deadpool Teaser Trailer Is Wonderfully Meta (From We Got This Covered. 3 August 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce Adds Abby's Parents in Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Cruise Classic: Mission Impossible (From The Hollywood News. 31 July 2015, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Tribute to Joe Williams’ Wonderful Life at The Tivoli August 8th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 July 2015, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- 'Endless Love' to 'Eyes Wide Shut' - All of Tom Cruise's films ranked (From Hitfix. 29 July 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)