A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- 20 Most Viewed Movie Trailers of 2014 (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2014, 6:18 AM, PST)
- Game Of Thrones Season Five Teaser Offers The Sight Of Tyrion And Sansa (From We Got This Covered. 17 December 2014, 1:21 PM, PST)
- Terrific New Banners For Videogame Adventure ‘Pixels’ (From The Hollywood News. 17 December 2014, 12:21 PM, PST)
- Watch Bradley Cooper in new American Sniper trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 December 2014, 10:53 AM, PST)
- New Gotham Episode 11,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 20 December 2014, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Gotham - Synopsis, Title, Photos, Promo for Series Return (From GeekTyrant. 20 December 2014, 12:02 PM, PST)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Birds of Prey (2002) (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Hollywood Reporter Reveals 2014 Producers of the Year (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Rosario Dawson Still Doesn't Understand Why Everyone Hates This Movie (From Cinema Blend. 15 December 2014, 10:37 AM, PST)