A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsOliver Stone (I)
- Oliver Stone Directs World Cup 2014 Ad (From SoundOnSight. 3 December 2013, 10:50 PM, PST)
- Watch: Oliver Stone Directed & Starring World Cup Ad (From The Playlist. 2 December 2013, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Fool’s Gold: 8 Oscar Hopefuls That Never Took Off (From Collider.com. 30 November 2013, 6:12 AM, PST)
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'House of Cards' scribes earn Writer's Guild noms (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 10:28 AM, PST)
- ‘House Of Cards’, ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Among Writers Guild’s TV Nominees (From Deadline TV. 5 December 2013, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Mandy Patinkin shaves beard, hears from his first kiss on 'Live with Kelly and Michael' (From Pop2it. 5 December 2013, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Underdog (From Sky Movies. 5 December 2013, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2014 Initial Line-Up Announced, Led by Song One, The Skeleton Twins, Camp X-Ray & More (From HeyUGuys. 5 December 2013, 2:39 AM, PST)
- Line Up Revealed For 2014 Sundance Film Festival (From We Got This Covered. 4 December 2013, 5:04 PM, PST)