A new film will suggest what happened when director Federico Fellini vanished for two days in 1957
It is a cinematic mystery surrounding the disappearing act of one of the greatest names in the history of film.
A new movie is set to explore what may have happened when the celebrated Italian film director Federico Fellini disappeared for 48 hours on his first visit to America, where he was due to attend the Oscar awards.
Instead of a smooth trip to the 1957 ceremony, the man who was to make such classics as La Dolce Vita and 8½ almost missed the awards gala after going missing for two days somewhere in Los Angeles. Fellini Black and White, to be written and directed by Homeland producer Henry Bromell, and starring Brazilian actor Wagner Moura as Fellini, will suggest the film-maker fell under the spell of Hollywood and America in the 1950s and spent the two days discovering jazz, »
- Paul Harris
Similar News ItemsPeter Dinklage
- Trailer Park: At Crimson Peak with The Intern & a Pound of Flesh (From Blogomatic3000. 29 May 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones First Look: Tyrion and Daenerys Come Face-to-Face (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Season Five – Episode 7 Review (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Gotham Season 2: Chris Chalk Upped to Series Regular, as Lucius Fox (From TVLine.com. 29 May 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV First Impression: Supergirl (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Murder in the First Season 2 Trailer Teases Intense New Case, Dirty Cops (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 7:51 AM, PDT)
Oliver Stone (I)
- Ballers: Second Trailer Features Dwayne Johnson Hustling to Sign Star Athletes (From Collider.com. 28 May 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: Phenomenal Allen as Too-Good-to-Be-True U.S. V.P. Candidate in Highly Watchable But Ultimately Coy Political Thriller (From Alt Film Guide. 26 May 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- First Point Break Trailer Is A Pure Adrenaline Rush (From We Got This Covered. 26 May 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)