CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Will 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Be a Reboot? (From MovieWeb. 16 December 2014, 11:13 AM, PST)
- Kaya Scodelario, Gabriella Wilde up for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 lead (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 December 2014, 8:38 AM, PST)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Eyes 5 Actresses for Key Role (From MovieWeb. 15 December 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- TVLine Items: Charlie Sheen's Men Return, Arrow Adds DC Leader & More (From TVLine.com. 12 December 2014, 10:44 AM, PST)
- Syfy ‘Helix’ First Looks, Back January 16 Video (From Monsters and Critics. 3 December 2014, 11:47 AM, PST)
- Jerry Bruckheimer is adapting ‘Global Frequency’, a TV series based on the Warren Ellis comic (From SoundOnSight. 22 November 2014, 9:54 AM, PST)
- Casting Society Sets Hosts For 30th Artios Awards (From Deadline New York. 16 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Workaholics, Broad City: Comedy Central Shows Return (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2014, 5:34 PM, PST)
- Elaine Stritch Given Starry Broadway Tribute (From PEOPLE.com. 18 November 2014, 3:40 AM, PST)