CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- TNT Orders 1970s-Set 'Cocaine' Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay (From TVLine.com. 18 September 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay Producing Cocaine Project With TNT (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay's 'Untitled Cocaine Project' gets pilot order (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Rep Sheet Roundup: UTA Signs 'Magic Mike' Actor Adam Rodriguez (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 August 2014, 9:19 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2014: The 20 Best, Worst and Most Inappropriate Moments (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2014, 10:08 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2014 Recap: Was This a Rerun? (From Moviefone. 25 August 2014, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- 'Madam Secretary': The new face in DC and on CBS (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- We might have Robin Williams to thank for Jessica Chastain (From Hitfix. 12 August 2014, 12:21 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty Alum Michael Urie Fills Us in on His New On-Screen "Gayper" (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)