CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- TF1 Picks Up ‘CSI: Cyber’ From CBS Studios International (From Variety - TV News. 22 October 2014, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Reveal Their Massive Upcoming Release Slate (From The Hollywood News. 15 October 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Pictures Announces Upcoming Super Hero And Harry Potter Spinoff Films (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 October 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- CBS Cuts 'CSI' Episode Order to 18; Is the Show in Trouble? (From Moviefone. 23 October 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- CBS to Launch Svod ‘All Access’ Service with Current and Classic Programs (From Variety - TV News. 16 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart to guest-judge 'Dancing with the Stars' (From Hitfix. 23 September 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- 'Madam Secretary' react: The new face in DC and on CBS (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- We might have Robin Williams to thank for Jessica Chastain (From Hitfix. 12 August 2014, 12:21 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty Alum Michael Urie Fills Us in on His New On-Screen "Gayper" (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)