CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Spielberg, Bruckheimer & More: Why Some of TV’s Biggest Producers Have Gone Indie (From Indiewire Television. 24 June 2016, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Spielberg, Bruckheimer & More: Why Some of TV’s Biggest Producers Have Gone Indie (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Eddie Murphy Will Make Another 'Beverly Hills Cop' Movie (From Fandango. 15 June 2016, 7:14 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- ‘CSI’ Lives On, Wins Most Watched Drama Series Award At Monte Carlo TV Festival (From Deadline TV. 16 June 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl Finds Its SuperMAN! (From TVfanatic. 16 June 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Casts Superman: Teen Wolf's Tyler Hoechlin to Play Man of Steel (From TVLine.com. 16 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty: Castmembers Reunite for Atx Festival (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 June 2016, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Reunion: America Ferrera Pitches Hulu Revival Movie (From Variety - TV News. 11 June 2016, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- The Ugly Betty Cast Reunion Will Leave You Feeling "Pure Joy" and Hopeful for a Revival (From E! Online. 11 June 2016, 7:23 PM, PDT)