CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Simon Pegg interview: Man Up, Tintin 2, rom coms, directing (From Den of Geek. 27 May 2015, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV (From Deadline TV. 22 May 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Morgan Freeman's Bass Reeves Project Finally Gets a Lift, Thanks to HBO (From ShadowAndAct. 18 May 2015, 6:44 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- A CSI Postmortem: What Was Great About the Gore (From Vulture. 19 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi Did Not Shoot that Good Wife Finale Scene Together – and It's Not Ok (From TVLine.com. 15 May 2015, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- CBS Will Conclude CSI’s 15 Year Run with a Finale Special (From Collider.com. 13 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Michael Urie's Cocktails & Classics Aims Its Positronic Ray at Barbarella (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Star Michael Urie to Host Logo TV’s ‘Cocktails & Classics’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed for Season 8 at Logo (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)