CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Five Directors Who Could Direct ‘Top Gun 2’ (From The Hollywood News. 7 July 2016, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Fox Taps Brooke Bowman As Svp Drama Programming & Development (From Deadline TV. 5 July 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- "Howards End" Gets A Re-Release Trailer (From Dark Horizons. 30 June 2016, 7:01 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Criminal Minds: Paget Brewster to Return as Prentiss for Season 12 Arc (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2016, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Rosewood Update: Eddie Cibrian Tapped to Replace Brian Austin Green (From TVLine.com. 13 July 2016, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- 'Sif' Gets In "Shape" (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2016, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Gay Bachelor Series Hosted By Lance Bass Gets Logo Series Order (From TVLine.com. 12 July 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty: Castmembers Reunite for Atx Festival (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 June 2016, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Reunion: America Ferrera Pitches Hulu Revival Movie (From Variety - TV News. 11 June 2016, 8:17 PM, PDT)