CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Emmys: Why the Reality Competition Race Is (Finally!) Not Too Predictable (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 10 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Emmys: Why the Reality Competition Race Is (Finally!) Not Too Predictable (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 10 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Ingrid Goes West Review (From We Got This Covered. 9 August 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- The Exorcist: Geena Davis' (Possible) Return, John Cho's Arriving 'Mistress' and More Season 2 Scoop (From TVLine.com. 11 August 2017, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- "Thor: Ragnarok" - 'Sif' Gets In "Shape" (From SneakPeek. 11 August 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- The Orville: Seth MacFarlane Explains Why His New Show Isn't Just a Comedy (From TVLine.com. 8 August 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Heart-Pounding Trailer for Scout Taylor-Compton Led ‘Diverted Eden’ (From ShockYa. 11 August 2017, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Hulu Acquires All Past Seasons of ‘Younger’ Ahead of Season 4 Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 20 June 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- What to Talk About if You Still Haven’t Seen ‘Wonder Woman’ (From Backstage. 9 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)