CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Limitations of the modern movie trailer (From Den of Geek. 13 October 2017, 6:22 AM, PDT)
- Top Gun: Maverick director shoots down rumor that film’s plot involves drones, Jerry Bruckheimer talks sequel pressure (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2017, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Top Gun 2: Jerry Bruckheimer is feeling the pressure (From Den of Geek. 5 October 2017, 1:53 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Roswell Reboot With Immigration Focus Being Developed at The CW (From TVLine.com. 12 October 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Liana Liberato (From TVovermind.com. 10 October 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 14 Is Going To Deliver Six New Surprises Very Soon (From OnTheFlix. 10 October 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Twitter Unlocks Rose McGowan's Account After Suspension — Company Working to 'Improve' Processes Following Backlash (From PEOPLE.com. 12 October 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- America Ferrera Reunites With 'Ugly Betty' Co-Stars in New York -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 September 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Theater’s Most Anticipated, Star-Studded Shows of the Fall Season (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 September 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)