CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- TNT’s Miami Drug-Trade Drama To Be Redeveloped (From Deadline TV. 26 March 2015, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Gotham's Lesley-Ann Brandt Replaces Lina Esco As 'Maze' On Lucifer (From ComicBookMovie. 17 March 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Lesley-Ann Brandt Joins ‘Lucifer’ Fox Pilot In Recasting (From Deadline TV. 17 March 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- CSI: Cyber: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 March 2015, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Nashville's Daddy Issues, GoT Actor Meets Super Clyde and More (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- What the Cast of 'The Breakfast Club' Looks Like Now (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 March 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed for Season 8 at Logo (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Logo TV Gives ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Early Season 8 Renewal (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 20 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Urie, ‘Ugly Betty’ Star, On His New Film ‘Wtc View’ & 9/11 [Exclusive Video] (From Uinterview. 4 March 2015, 8:35 AM, PST)