CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- American Gigolo: gear up for the TV remake | Media Monkey (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 October 2014, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Bruckheimer Plans "American Gigolo" Series (From Dark Horizons. 29 October 2014, 11:51 PM, PDT)
- From 'Big' to 'Marley & Me': We weigh in on TV's remake fad (From Hitfix. 29 October 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Jon Cryer on 'Two and a Half Men' gay wedding controversy: It 'surprised us' (From Hitfix. 30 October 2014, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Omar Benson Miller -- Halloween Candy Can Be Deadly ... Just Ask My Bro (From TMZ. 28 October 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- CBS Cuts 'CSI' Episode Order to 18; Is the Show in Trouble? (From Moviefone. 23 October 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, The Leftovers, Vampire Diaries, Once, Newsroom, Good Wife and More (From TVLine.com. 29 October 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- 'Madam Secretary' react: The new face in DC and on CBS (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- We might have Robin Williams to thank for Jessica Chastain (From Hitfix. 12 August 2014, 12:21 AM, PDT)