CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- ITV Studios America Taps Michael Azzolino As Evp Creative Affairs (From Deadline TV. 24 May 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ITV Studios America Taps Michael Azzolino to Oversee Creative Affairs (From Variety - TV News. 24 May 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- First trailer for the Training Day TV series (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2016, 2:05 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- CBS Cancels 'CSI: Cyber,' Ending the 16-Year 'CSI' Franchise Run (From Moviefone. 12 May 2016, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- CSI: Cyber Cancelled at CBS (From TVLine.com. 12 May 2016, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Canceled at CBS (From Variety - TV News. 12 May 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Eurovision Song Contest: An 'Expert' Take on What to Expect from U.S. Debut (From TVLine.com. 13 May 2016, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- 'The West Wing' Cast Will Reunite at Atx Fest (From Moviefone. 7 April 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘The West Wing,’ ‘Rescue Me,’ ‘Ugly Betty’ Casts to Reunite at Atx Television Festival (From Variety - TV News. 7 April 2016, 12:06 PM, PDT)