CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- 'Top Gun 2' Will Have Real Jets, No CGI Says Tom Cruise (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- DiCaprio, Scott Team On Drug Kingpin Film (From Dark Horizons. 23 July 2015, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Douglas Cook Dies: Screenwriter Of ‘The Rock’, ‘Double Jeopardy’ Was 56 (From Deadline. 19 July 2015, 8:24 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Empire Season 2: Pop Star Becky G Lands Guest-Starring Role (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Fuller House: Nicky and Alex's Return Confirmed in New Photo (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Fuller House: Olsen Twins 'Teetering' on Deal to Join Netflix Revival (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Michael Urie's Cocktails & Classics Aims Its Positronic Ray at Barbarella (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Star Michael Urie to Host Logo TV’s ‘Cocktails & Classics’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed for Season 8 at Logo (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)