CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Hollywood Producer Jerry Weintraub Has Passed Away at Age 77 (From FirstShowing.net. 6 July 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Alejandro Joins Fox Series ‘Lucifer’ As Regular In Recasting (From Deadline TV. 1 July 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Still Gearing Up For 'Top Gun 2,' Story Will Involve Drone Warfare (From The Playlist. 1 July 2015, 7:22 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Empire Taps R&B Diva Kelly Rowland to Play Lucious'... Mother?! (From TVLine.com. 6 July 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Megalyn Echikunwoke to voice Vixen in The CW’s animated series (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Vixen: Megalyn Echikunwoke cast as new CW superhero (From Den of Geek. 2 July 2015, 12:25 AM, PDT)
- Michael Urie's Cocktails & Classics Aims Its Positronic Ray at Barbarella (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Star Michael Urie to Host Logo TV’s ‘Cocktails & Classics’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed for Season 8 at Logo (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)