CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Will Smith confirms Bad Boys 3 is "12 to 16 months" away (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 October 2015, 1:36 AM, PDT)
- Fox’s ‘Lucifer’ Casts Kevin Rankin (From Deadline TV. 5 October 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Belle star Gugu Mbatha-Raw amongst shortlist for Robin Hood: Origins (From Flickeringmyth. 1 October 2015, 4:22 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Carmen Aiello’s Campaign Against Auditions (From Backstage. 6 October 2015, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Empire First Look: Adam Rodriguez Enters Cookie's Lair (From TVLine.com. 6 October 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- CSI: Cyber: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Michael Urie's Cocktails & Classics Aims Its Positronic Ray at Barbarella (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Star Michael Urie to Host Logo TV’s ‘Cocktails & Classics’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Logo TV Gives ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Early Season 8 Renewal (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 20 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)