CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Ethan Hawke approached about reprising his Training Day role for TV series (From JoBlo. 5 February 2016, 4:16 PM, PST)
- ‘Training Day’: Will Ethan Hawke’s Jake Hoyt Return For TV Series Reboot? (From Deadline TV. 5 February 2016, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Training Day TV series gets pilot order from CBS (From Flickeringmyth. 5 February 2016, 7:30 AM, PST)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- The Originals: Heroes Alum Taylor Cole Books Arc as Badass, In-Demand Vamp (From TVLine.com. 26 January 2016, 11:35 AM, PST)
- The Magicians: Were You Enchanted by Syfy's Fantasy Series? (From TVLine.com. 25 January 2016, 8:09 PM, PST)
- 'Power Rangers' Star Charged With Murder After Allegedly Stabbing Rommate (From Moviefone. 14 January 2016, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Logo Greenlights Two New Series; Renews ‘Cocktails & Classics’ For Season 3 (From Deadline TV. 21 January 2016, 10:43 AM, PST)
- Logo Greenlights Two New Series Including RuPaul Game Show, Following Year-Over-Year Growth (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 January 2016, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Logo Sets Week-Long Programming & Specials for Aspen Gay Ski Week (From Variety - TV News. 7 January 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)