CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Vancouver Film: "Arrow", "Ollie", "The Deep" (From SneakPeek. 22 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The early screenplays of Jj Abrams (From Den of Geek. 7 September 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Terrorize This: "Team America World Police" (From MUBI. 28 August 2016, 2:18 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Criminal Minds Season 12 Promo: 'Some Things Never Change' (And Yet...) (From TVLine.com. 20 September 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- What Is Mr. Robot's Crime? Did Guilt Wig You Out? Will Ryan Lochte Go Dancing With the Stars? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 19 August 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- What's Next for Criminal Minds After Thomas Gibson's Firing? (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell, Darren Criss, 'Cagney & Lacey' and More Pay Musical Tribute to Victims of Gun Violence at DNC (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2016, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Gay Bachelor Series Hosted By Lance Bass Gets Logo Series Order (From TVLine.com. 12 July 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty: Castmembers Reunite for Atx Festival (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 June 2016, 6:44 PM, PDT)