CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Mark Kermode interview: critics, star ratings, Joe Cornish, PR (From Den of Geek. 28 January 2015, 11:42 AM, PST)
- Kaya Scodelario Confirmed for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5′ (From Slash Film. 26 January 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Skins Star Kaya Scodelario To Play Female Role In Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 (From Obsessed with Film. 26 January 2015, 7:27 AM, PST)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Ease Entertainment Names Craig Dougherty Chief Financial Officer (From The Wrap. 8 January 2015, 5:11 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Charlie Sheen's Men Return, Arrow Adds DC Leader & More (From TVLine.com. 12 December 2014, 10:44 AM, PST)
- Syfy ‘Helix’ First Looks, Back January 16 Video (From Monsters and Critics. 3 December 2014, 11:47 AM, PST)
- Ariana Grande & Demi Lovato to Appear on ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 7 — Watch (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 7 First Look Teases New Judges, Edgier Drag Queens (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 9:11 AM, PST)
- RuPaul's Drag Race Shakes Up Judges' Panel — Watch the Season 7 Trailer! (From TVLine.com. 28 January 2015, 7:52 AM, PST)