CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Vancouver Film: "Ollie", "The Mountain Between Us", "Altered Carbon" (From SneakPeek. 1 December 2016, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Horror Highlights: Exclusive Trailer Premiere for The Lightest Darkness, Nitehawk Cinema, Secret Santa, Dark Seduction, El Rey Network (From DailyDead. 30 November 2016, 8:51 AM, PST)
- El Rey Network Promotes Skip Chaisson to Chief Creative Officer (From Variety - TV News. 29 November 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Thanksgiving Marathons on TV (From PEOPLE.com. 24 November 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Prince Harry Defends Girlfriend, ‘Suits’ Actress Meghan Markle, From ‘Wave of Abuse and Harassment’ (From Variety - TV News. 8 November 2016, 4:40 AM, PST)
- Ridley Scott, David Zucker Developing Legal Drama at CBS (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Annette Bening to Be Honored by Casting Society of America (From Variety - Film News. 30 November 2016, 11:23 AM, PST)
- ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’: Barry Bostwick Admits He’ll Never Escape The Show’s Time Warp (From Indiewire. 14 October 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘Younger’: Darren Star on Ageism and Liza’s ‘Mid-Love Crisis’ in Season 3 (From Indiewire Television. 28 September 2016, 9:25 AM, PDT)