CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- ‘Talk Nerdy To Me’ Blog-Inspired Comedy From Jerry Bruckheimer TV Gets CBS Production Commitment (From Deadline TV. 31 August 2015, 5:51 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Sued -- Handyman Claims, 'You Put Me in a Hole!' (From TMZ. 27 August 2015, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- TV News: Billions, Home, Day, Luna, SNL (From Dark Horizons. 18 August 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- ‘Gotham’ Exec Producer Danny Cannon Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV (From Deadline TV. 27 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Empire Season 2 Collars Pitbull (From TVLine.com. 6 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Empire Season 2: Men at Work Star to Recur as Obsessive Gay Photog (From TVLine.com. 3 August 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Michael Urie's Cocktails & Classics Aims Its Positronic Ray at Barbarella (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ugly Betty’ Star Michael Urie to Host Logo TV’s ‘Cocktails & Classics’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed for Season 8 at Logo (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)