CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Pirates 5 Posters Unite Jack with New Friends and Old Enemies (From MovieWeb. 20 February 2017, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Fox Renews Lucifer for a Third Season (From DailyDead. 13 February 2017, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Fox Renews ‘Lucifer’ for Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 13 February 2017, 12:15 PM, PST)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Kardashians’ Gets Season 13 Premiere Date, Hulu’s ‘Please Like Me’ Canceled (From Variety - TV News. 2 February 2017, 3:18 PM, PST)
- Interview: Malcolm McDowell Talks Roger Corman’S Death Race 2050, Rob Zombie’s 31 & Halloween Films (From DailyDead. 31 January 2017, 4:37 PM, PST)
- The Sound of CBS’ Training Day: An Interview with Composer Jeff Cardoni (From Flickeringmyth. 31 January 2017, 4:05 PM, PST)
- America Ferrera Reunites With 'Ugly Betty' Co-Stars During Women's March on Washington (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 January 2017, 11:21 AM, PST)
- ‘Hidden Figures,’ ‘Mr. Robot,’ ‘Hamilton’ Among 2017 Artios Winners (From Backstage. 20 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- There Will Be a Key 'Ugly Betty' Reunion on NBC's 'Superstore' (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 18 January 2017, 10:59 AM, PST)