CBS made call on all but one of its lingering “bubble” programs on Sunday, renewing CSI: NY for another season while pulling the plug on 10-year-old CSI: Miami and the freshman programs Unforgettable, Rob and NYC 22.
A decision has yet to be made on the Eye’s last “bubble” show, Rules of Engagement.
Related | Fall TV: CBS Picks Up Seven Series, Including Sherlock Reboot, Michael Urie Sitcom
Of CSI: Miami‘s 10-year run, CBS said in a statement, “[It] leaves an amazing television legacy – a signature look and style, global popularity and as a key player in CBS’s rise »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJerry Bruckheimer
- Jerry Bruckheimer Back At Paramount (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Bruckheimer finalises Paramount production deal (From ScreenDaily. 6 December 2013, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Quickies: Bruckheimer, VFX, Queen, Time (From Dark Horizons. 6 December 2013, 7:56 AM, PST)
"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Don Mancini Confirms Seventh Chucky Film on its Way! (From Dread Central. 2 December 2013, 2:46 PM, PST)
- Amazon's Cyber Monday 2013 Blu-ray and DVD Deals: Monday, December 2 (From Rope Of Silicon. 1 December 2013, 11:01 PM, PST)
- Here's your definitive Thanksgiving weekend marathon guide (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 November 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Recap: Another Shocking Twist Rocks The Show (From HollywoodLife. 14 November 2013, 7:02 PM, PST)
- “Arrow” Adds a “Vampire Diaries” Hunk, NBC Wants some Maya Rudolph Variety and “The Real World” Gets a Twist (From The Backlot. 14 November 2013, 4:42 AM, PST)
- 36 Pics Of Birthday Boy Randy Harrison (From The Backlot. 1 November 2013, 10:04 AM, PDT)