The truth is finally out there, again.
After a long delay, a deal is finally in place to produce a second edition of Fox’s “The X-Files” revival. The show’s three principals — stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and creator/executive producer Chris Carter — are back for the new installment.
The event series is set to air during the 2017-2018 season, with production set to begin in summer 2017.
Read More: ‘The X-Files’ Update: Renewal Talks are Progressing, But It’s Not Likely to Return Next Season
“Iconic characters, rich storytelling, bold creators – these are the hallmarks of great TV shows. And they are some of the reasons why ‘The X-Files’ has had such a profound impact on millions of fans worldwide,” said David Madden, President, Fox Broadcasting Company. “Chris’ creativity, along with the brilliant work of David and Gillian, continue to propel this pop culture phenomenon, and we can »
- Michael Schneider
Similar News Items"The X-Files" (1993)
- Lucifer Bosses Talk Up 'Leftover' Standalone Episodes (Maze as 007?!), How They'll Fit Into Season 3 (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Horror Decor’s New Free-Standing Pillows, Popcorn Frights Film Festival, Open Water 3: Cage Dive, Mountain Fever (From DailyDead. 22 August 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight passes $600 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2017, 3:05 AM, PDT)
Gillian Anderson (I)
- “Lady Mountbatten went from a life of frivolousness, endless holidays and affairs to one of completely committed service” – Gillian Anderson on Partition: 1947 (From BollywoodHungama. 22 August 2017, 3:07 AM, PDT)
- American Gods Season 1 Coming to Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD This October (From DailyDead. 21 August 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Gods’ Season 1 Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Release Dates and Details (From TheHDRoom. 20 August 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Gillian Anderson shares The X-Files season 11 set photo with David Duchovny (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The X-Files needs Immersive Tie-ins and above all Good Characters (From TVovermind.com. 22 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The X-Files Stars Reunite to Begin Filming Season 11 (From Screen Rant. 21 August 2017, 10:52 AM, PDT)