The deal was announced Thursday at the Cannes Film Festival, where Sierra/Affinity is handling foreign sales. It’s the second release for Annapurna’s nascent distribution operation, which launches with the Aug. 4 opening of “Detroit,” Kathryn Bigelow’s drama about the race riots of 1967.
Amazon Studios came on to co-finance and handle the North American theatrical release of “Brad’s Status” in October. Mike White directed the movie, which also stars Michael Sheen, Luke Wilson, Jenna Fischer and Austin Abrams.
Sidney Kimmel Entertainment first unveiled the project in July after White brought the project to Ske with Plan B attached. Ske, Plan B, and Dave Bernad are producing. Ske and Amazon are co-financing the film.
Stiller plays the titular Brad who, »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsChristian Bale
- The Wasp Costume Fully Revealed in New Ant-Man 2 Set Photos (From MovieWeb. 21 September 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Christian Bale Goes 100% American Accent in Batman Interview with Charlie Rose in 2005 (From TVovermind.com. 19 September 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Adam Bartley Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Film; Elaine Hendrix Cast In ‘Burying Yasmeen’ Indie (From Deadline. 19 September 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Movie Reviews: .The Lego Ninjago Movie. & .Brad.s Status. (From Manny the Movie Guy. 21 September 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Brad’S Status – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 September 2017, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- Ben Stiller and Austin Abrams reveal the relationships behind their new film Brad's Status (From Cineplex. 21 September 2017, 8:46 AM, PDT)
Adam Sandler (I)
- Hand in Hand: A Benefit For Hurricane Relief Raises More Than $55 Million (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- The Meyerowitz Stories Trailer: Adam Sandler And Ben Stiller Are Gonna Brawl In Netflix's New Movie (From Cinema Blend. 21 September 2017, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Meet The Meyerowitz Family In Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, Dustin Hoffman’s Comedy ‘The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected)’ (From ET Canada. 21 September 2017, 9:59 AM, PDT)