16 August 2017 6:19 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Officials say actor John Heard, whose body was found last month in a Northern California hotel, died of cardiac arrest.
The Santa Clara County Coroner's Office said Tuesday an autopsy revealed the 71-year-old actor died "a sudden cardiac death due to atherosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease."
Heard was found dead July 21 in a hotel in Palo Alto. He was recovering from back surgery at Stanford University Medical Center.
The coroner's office says his back surgery did not play a role in his death.
Heard's many roles included the father in the Home Alone and »
- the Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHome Alone (1990)
- Toys R Us might declare bankruptcy this week (From The AV Club. 18 September 2017, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Better Watch Out Red Band Trailer Promises One Killer Christmas (From MovieWeb. 15 September 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- The trailer for holiday horror Better Watch Out is like Home Alone on steroids (From The AV Club. 14 September 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
Palo Alto (2013)
- Dave Franco talks becoming a toy ninja in The Lego Ninjago Movie (From Cineplex. 20 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Who We Are Now’ Review: Julianne Nicholson Proves Once Again She’s One of the Greatest Actresses Alive — Tiff (From Indiewire. 14 September 2017, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Mill Valley Film Festival is Celebrating 40 Years!! (From Sydney's Buzz. 5 September 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
John Heard (I)
- Film Review: ‘Last Rampage: The Escape of Gary Tison’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2017, 12:19 AM, PDT)
- Hour of the Gun (From Trailers from Hell. 19 September 2017, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Emmys In Memoriam: Roger Ailes Inclusion Draws Outrage (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 17 September 2017, 7:08 PM, PDT)