Derringer, 50, proposed to Inaba, 49, in December and as recently as early August it appeared planning for their Hawaii wedding was moving along.
But this weekend the Dancing with the Stars judge hosted an event for Olympic figure skater (and DWTS alum) Kristi Yamaguchi in Hawaii and wasn’t wearing her ring and had her mother — who was to serve as her maid of honor — by her side instead of Derringer.
Speculation of a split began on Sept. 7 when Inaba posted a cryptic Instagram post of a quote that read, »
- Patrick Gomez
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Why Formerly Paralyzed DWTS Contestant Victoria Arlen Cried on Premiere Night (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ scores predictions: How will female celebs Lindsey Stirling, Vanessa Lachey and more do? (From Gold Derby. 25 September 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Peta Murgatroyd: Why This Is 'One of the Hardest Weeks Ever' in Dancing with the Stars History (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 2:07 PM, PDT)
Carrie Ann Inaba
- 2017 Remember Me Thursday Global Pet Adoption Awareness Campaign (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars: Cancelled or Renewed for Season 26 on ABC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 September 2017, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars: Season 25 Ratings (Fall 2017) (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 September 2017, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba and Robb Derringer Call Off Their Engagement (From E! Online. 13 September 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Nancy Kerrigan, Kristi Yamaguchi Poke Fun at ‘DWTS’ ‘Break a Leg’ Gaffe (From The Wrap. 4 April 2017, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Nick Viall Says He’s ‘Trying to Get Better’ After Nearly Getting Eliminated on 'Dancing With the Stars’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 April 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)