Isn’t she a champ?
Proud mom Serena Williams introduced her daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr. on Instagram Wednesday morning, almost two weeks after her birth.
“So we’re leaving the hospital after six, seven days,” the proud new mom says in a sweet clip debuting her daughter.
“It’s been a long time, but we had a lot of complications, but look who we got — we got a baby girl!”
Along with baby Alexis’ first photo and name reveal, Williams also shared a montage of memorable moments from her pregnancy, including her first ultrasound, belly bump selfies and the parents-to-be assembling the nursery. »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsSerena Williams (I)
- The Pro Files: Meet Beyoncé's Makeup Artist Sir John (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Williams to play an aspiring sci-fi writer in new Showtime series (From The AV Club. 21 September 2017, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Williams to Star in Showtime Series (From Women and Hollywood. 21 September 2017, 12:31 PM, PDT)
Venus Williams (I)
- ‘Housewives Playbook!’ All the Times Andy Cohen Compared President Donald Trump to a Real Housewife (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Steph Curry’s Wife Ayesha Claps Back After Donald Trump Rescinds Warriors’ White House Invitation (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2017, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Concert Review: ‘Muppets Take the Bowl’ Is Timeless and Clever for All Ages (From Variety - TV News. 9 September 2017, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Serena Williams' Fiance Alexis Ohanian Shares Most Adorable Pic of His Baby Girl 'Dreaming' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2017, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Parents Need Sleep Too! 3-Week-Old Alexis Olympia Shares Sweet Snap of Mom Serena Williams Napping (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- New Mother Serena Williams Writes Emotional Letter To Her Own Mom: ‘You Are One Of The Strongest Women I Know’ (From ET Canada. 19 September 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)