Halle Berry is conquering the Toronto International Film Festival red carpet like the style queen she is.
The actress, 51, turned heads in a plunging embroidered and lace jumpsuit at the premiere of her upcoming movie, Kings, on Wednesday, which was the seventh day of the festival.
Berry let the Zuhair Murad Fall 2017 ready-to-wear collection piece do all the talking as she simply accessorized with only D’Orazio rings and wore her tresses in a high braided pony.
Before the event, the mother of two shared a brief clip of her designer outfit from the back. “Soaring over Toronto for Tiff, »
- Karen Mizoguchi
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Sequel Bits: ‘Bond 25’, ‘Escape Plan 3’, ‘The Purge 4’, and More (From Slash Film. 25 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Who Daniel Craig May Want To Direct The Next James Bond Movie (From Cinema Blend. 25 September 2017, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Blade Runner Director Denis Villeneuve Tipped For Bond 25 (From We Got This Covered. 25 September 2017, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- 'Kingsman 2': Taron Egerton on How the Ending Impacts Planned Trilogy (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 September 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle movie review: deliver us from “edgy” (From FlickFilosopher. 25 September 2017, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle debuts to $100.2 million worldwide, The Lego Ninjago Movie opens soft (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017)
- Channing Tatum films: 12 greatest films ranked worst to best include ‘Magic Mike,’ ’21 Jump Street,’ ‘Foxcatcher,’ ‘Logan Lucky’ (From Gold Derby. 25 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Only One Movie in 2017 Has Totally Avoided the Sequelitis Slump (From FilmSchoolRejects. 25 September 2017, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Report: ‘Kingsman’ Gives Nice Boost For Fox While ‘Lego’ Disappoints (From Movies.com. 25 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)