15 Digue de Mer 59240 Dunkerque France
- French T-47-class destroyer 'Maillé-Brézé' (D627) portraying British destroyers HMS 'Vivacious' (D36) and HMS 'Vanquisher' (D54).
- Dutch Dokkum-class minesweepers HNLMS 'Naaldwijk' (M/PW809) and HNLMS 'Sittard' (M830) with the 'Naaldwijk' portraying British minesweeper HMS 'Britomart' (J22) and the 'Sittard' as British destroyers HMS 'Havant' (H32) and HMS 'Jaguar' (F34).
- British Harbor Defence Motor Launch HMS 'Medusa' (ML1387).
- Dutch Multipurpose ship MLV 'Castor' (A810) as British destroyer HMS 'Basilisk' (H11).
- British Motor Torpedo Boat MTB102. (MTB102 was present at the actual Dunkirk evacuation and became the smallest vessel to become a flagship in the Royal Navy when Admiral Frederic Wake-Walker transferred to her after his previous flagship, destroyer HMS 'Keith' (D06) was disabled.)